Friday, March 22, 2013

trishgetscrafty...is back

It's been quite a while since I have posted.  Life got in the way..to put it mildly!  Here are some snaps of past projects..


After giving it a lot of thought..and I have a habit of thinking about things A LOT - I have decided I will continue.  Press on and smile!! 


I think I do have something to offer,  and there are new posts planned already...

With Easter just around the corner you might be interested in the Dieter's Easter Basket project pictured just above. My sense of humour ;) This is not to forget the true *meaning* of Easter:

Matthew 20:18-19 "Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem; and the Son of Man will be delivered to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn Him to death, and will deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock and scourge and crucify Him, and on the third day He will be raised up."

No comments:

Post a Comment