Monday, September 12, 2011

10 years ago...

Firstly, a little thought and prayer for all those affected by 9/11.

I've taken a walk on the wild side recently, with this amazing zebra-patterned paper.  It was actually in my daughter's stash of origami papers, and I convinced her to give me one!  She has two of each in her set, so it's OK ;)

That beautiful apple green, satin ribbon was just the smallest scrap that my Mum gave me.  Knew it would come in handy for something! Thanks Mum. It picks up the green in the tea-bag folding papers that I also used.  Prisma cardstock, in Ocean blue, perfectly matches the blue, and I coudn't resist using more zebra, in the form of ribbon!  Again, I've taken out my trusty Martha Stoo-wart Scallop dot Border Punch to edge the gold card for the middle.  Still had some red paper roses in my stash too.

And for this one, I've made up the card, 'tent' style.  Ooh, and I forgot to mention..the little daisies stamped in white, were done with a stamp handmade for me!, by the lovely Sarah Kathryn from Creatiate on Etsy.  Thanks Sarah Kathryn.  Boy, are her prices reasonable too.  Did I mention the stamps were handmade just for me!? ;)  Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment