Monday, March 21, 2011

Color Throwdown card..

Here it is.  My card for the current Color Throwdown.
Well I think I've *really* used the colour pallette...tee hee hee.  Think I may even be improving with my photography.  That can be half the battle with this blogging caper - getting a good piccy.

Ingredients list: The actual card is Outback desert gold (has a small coloured fleck in it), Bazzill cardstock in Java, Mauve satin ribbon and paper flowers, cotton string, green buttons, Paper Shapers large flower punch, Kaisercraft adhesive rhinestones in Gold, and Bazzill dotted swiss cardstock in Plum Pudding, plus Botany cardstock (like Kraft).  Off to pop on the linky.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the fun buttons and the pretty blooms :]

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the card Trish and your photography is PROFESSIONAL! I need tips stat! (I wonder if the Arts Council would fund a return trip to Aussie, or fly you here, so we could collaborate??!! *wink*)

    ReplyDelete