Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keep Your Sunny Side Up!

Must stop looking at etsy..must stop looking at etsy..must stop...
Hope this brightens your day as you look at my wee bloggy today!  I had honestly never come across this little positive thinking sentiment before, but I just love it.
The lovely Christine, from ToTheMoonAndBack, has kindly agreed to let me share this wonderful graphic with you.
Oh, and if you would like to order a tshirt, sizes run a little small, so please check your measurements. You can order one here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Christine's graphic and sentiment ... it's a good thing to keep one's sunny side up and I shall try to do just that today! Thanks for visiting Cottage and Creek and for following me. I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to reading more about your crafty pursuits.
    ~ Lynn at Cottage and Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! i will try to do that as it is very wet here today.

    ReplyDelete