Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*Very* thrifty card making...


I purchased a pack of 6 coloured, blank cards and envelopes, from the "cheapy" shop the other day, for just AUD$2. In the U.S. I think you call it the "two dollar" store :). If you sacrifice one of the cards to make punchies from, they will perfectly match your cards! I used my EK Success Paper Shapers flower punch PSPWP12 "Flower". I will still get 5 cards, each with perfectly matching embellishments and envelopes. So with just a couple of bits from my craft stash thrown in, they are 40 cents each! The pack of cards is from Kaisercard, (an Australian owned company), the colour is EF021 - Metallic purple. In case you're interested, I adhered a scrap of patterned scrapbooking paper to cardstock, and then fixed it to the card with foam tape. Click on the pics for a close up look...:)

1 comment:

  1. Love your work Trish! You inspire me to make some cards and get back to doing what I love!! Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete