Monday, March 15, 2010

In time for Easter...


Maybe you can't tell the size of this 'easter basket' from the pic, but the choccy eggs are these teeny solid ones you can get. ;) It's my wicked sense of humour - this is great to give to those you know 'on a diet'. Only if they can handle the joke of course! ;)
Instructions: cut a perfect square (mine was 15cm square) then carefully measure and mark up 9 squares (mine were 5cm square each). Pre-fold around the central square, then fold the ends in, as per pic. I held it all together, including the flower punchie and the handle, with a brown brad. The paper I used was double sided -"Coco vine", by Three bugs in a rug, with green on the reverse. Seemed to be about 140gsm weight, so anything similar should do it. Oh, and yes - they are pink quilling strips scrunched up inside :) Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. You've got talent! I like your creations. By the way, I just want to share to you the Business Trainer who turned my business from nothing to a big hit! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea!!!! It's so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete